Account Security Lockdown
With all of that in mind, it’s time for you to get your hands on the very same e-book and security improvement methods that I compiled for this very situation.
If you have any accounts online, and I’m assuming you do. If you have any sort of personal or financial information available on the Internet, you could be just as much at risk as anybody else, Account Security Lockdown.
At this point, you’re probably ready to see exactly what’s laid out in this entire package and you’re probably wondering how you can better secure your accounts.
So, to get past all of the drivel and talking, it’s time to present you the BE ALL END ALL beacon of online account security…
Now that I’ve shared my story with you, let me present you with a few recent up-to-date astonishing statistics about account security:
- Email Malware Creation is up 26% Year Over Year, with 317 Million New Pieces of Malware Created in 2014
- Cyber security incidents have SURGED 38% since 2014 alone
- 600,000+ Facebook accounts ALONE are compromised every single day
- Malicious cyber attacks cost about $300 Billion dollars to $1 Trillion dollars a year!
- Data breaches average $154 per record, while the average cost per data breach has reached $3.79 Million.
- Approximately 68% of funds lost as a result of a cyber attack are declared unrecoverable
- As such by the above statistic, Cybercrime itself has a rated 1,425% ROI overall
This is an excellent opportunity for you to stop second guessing and EVER having to worry about the security of not just your online accounts, but your personal information as well.